Lifetime of Lessons Start Early
Most of us grew up dreading doing our chores. Taking out the garbage, vacuuming- you probably thought your parents were just having fun making you miserable. Of course, once you matured, you realized that they had your best interests in mind, preparing you for adulthood and the responsibilities that come with it; however, that’s hard for a teenager to see – especially when he or she is doing the dishes.
However, even when we’re old enough to realize there was a method to this madness, we never seem to lose the negative connotation associated with cleaning up, and sometimes chores are the first thing we abandon when we begin to live on our own.
A combination of distraction and bad habits can lead to a cluttered space over time. Simple things like cups that don’t get put away properly, clothing strewn on the floor, unopened junk mail: eventually it all builds up and you’ve got a big mess, and the more it builds up, the less you want to deal with it.
Garages are especially notorious for clutter. Sometimes garages get so out of hand that people need to call a junk removal company just to be able to fit their cars in. The idea is everything needs to be put in its proper place: your car belongs in the garage; your old clothes need to be donated to Goodwill.
Driven to Distraction:
Let’s talk about distractions. The world is full of them: billboards, sounds, lights, and movement – we can’t even use our computers without distraction from a pop up ad.
When your brain is bombarded by all of these different inputs, you need to learn to filter some of them out. That means you need to prioritize what’s important and cut out the excess, otherwise life can be hard to manage.
By limiting distractions and the amount of impact they have on you, you can turn your life into a productive, well coordinated, series of events.
For instance, let’s start with sounds. There are sounds that occur every day that send signals to your brain to draw your attention. Music is one of the most beautiful of mankind’s creations. Yet, even it can serve as a distraction.
Cluttered Space Equals Cluttered Mind
Picture yourself walking into a retail store on Black Friday. Think about how stressful that can be. The store is full, the aisles are crowded, Christmas carols are piping through the speakers, babies are crying, people are rude, and you only have a set amount of time to find the things you need before someone else snatches them off the shelf. How clearly could these people are thinking? How clearly could you be thinking?
Think of how you feel when you step into someone’s house. How much more comfortable do you feel in a clean, roomy space than a dark, cluttered one? Which one would you rather your home resembled?
Whether you realize it or not, the messiness or cleanliness of a person’s house has a big impact on the way you feel, and the house you spend the most time in is your own. Shouldn’t you make the effort to keep it the most welcoming it can be?
Here’s a little test for you. We challenge you to keep your space clean, neat, and organized for the next three months, and to make sure you succeed, we’re going to give you a little head start. Here are three places that you can start with on your journey toward a more spacious environment.
Small Changes Can Make A Big Difference
Have you ever tried to get someone’s attention when they’re listening music? Ever knocked on the door to get someone to come down to dinner when he’s blasting music from his favorite band? The dinner may be ready, but the he’s lost in his own world.
While there may be nothing wrong with enjoying loud music, this is a good illustration of what can happen when your mind is on one thing, when it should be on another.
In order to break bad habits, you need discipline. Whether you are a single person living alone, or someone taking care of a family, it is important to develop a routine. That means deciding on a set time to do a certain thing and make sure that you keep this time free and open in order to make sure it gets accomplished. That’s discipline, and it takes discipline to move forward in life.
If your bad habit is leaving things in inappropriate places, it takes discipline to break it. Start with baby steps. Maybe you can spend one day putting things back in their proper places. It doesn’t have to be a 3-5 hour job requiring you to make a radical change in one day.
Begin slowly and little by little you should start to notice a difference in your environment. Eventually, it will expand and you’ll find your mood lifting and your mental focus getting clearer. You’ll see how making peace with your environment can lead to a more peaceful existence in general.
Did You Know A clean workspace can improve productivity?
On average, a typical blue-collar job spends almost 160 to 200 hours in the work environment every month, and if you are going to be spending that much time in one place, then cleanliness is necessary to bring out the best in your staff. Companies and organization pay top dollar in creating accommodating spaces that increase the productivity level of their staff.
Some individuals find is difficult to focus when they have even the smallest mess or objects out of order near them.
Ways that a clean office space improves the productivity of workers
- Creates a space that improves their creativity: for people working in a creativity sphere, the need for a clean and organized space helps with their thinking and produces excellent results
- Happy atmosphere: a clean workspace maintains the emotional level of the workers and helps them stay healthier reducing sick leaves and moods
- It prevents the spread of bacteria and germs: office spaces are a haven for bacteria and germs with some many people from different background assembling in one spot for over eight hours, the need for a clean, and germ-free environment will ensure staff is safe, and productivity isn’t cut short.
- It keeps them motivated: a dirty, dull, and cluttered space dampens the morale of staff, but a clean office changes it.
- It reduces the risks of falls and injury in the workplace: dirty falls are the number one culprit to slips in office places and cause injuries. A regularly clean space will prevent all that and ensure workers are safe.
Whether it is the home or the workplace or our environment; being clean and keeping it clean allows us to have a better connection with space to bring out the best in us. The clean workplace doesn’t just benefit the staff but also create a good image for the company and improves the business relationship and generates more sale, profit, and customers.
3 Simple Places That Can Be Your Sanctuary
Your home should be your sanctuary. Whether you spend your downtime meditating, working, or just working on a hobby, you want to make sure that you’re in the best environment for doing it. Your house should be a place of your own, one that represents you and inspires you to do well.
Below are three places you might want to think about using for some of that inspiration.
The Back Of Your Home
While people are always concerned with “curb appeal,” the backyard is a very important area in the house as well. Many people go to their backyards to unwind after a stressful day, and it can be a great space for exercise, meditation, or gardening.
There are many things you can do to make the most of your backyard. A backyard daybed is perfect for sitting out in the sun and relaxing, or even entertainment. Consider setting up a grill or backyard projector, or simply planting some flowers. It will increase the value of your home and the quality of your life.
With more and more work that can be done remotely, more and more people are working from their houses, and that means that you may want to consider setting up a private office in your house. Get a comfy chair, a good desk, some organizational tools, and whatever you want to cultivate a positive attitude and productive mood.
With the traffic in most of cities, we end up spending a lot of time in our vehicles, and most of it is not when we’re at our best. Rush hour is the time when the sweat builds and the cigarettes and chips come out. The last thing you’re thinking about is keeping your car clean. If only you could use that time productively.
While you may not be able to do much without taking your eyes off the road, you can do some serious thinking, but in order to do that thinking, you need a clean comfortable space. That means you need to make sure your car is free of clean and free of clutter. It worked for Ludacris. In one interview, the rapper said he wrote the majority of his 3rd and 4th albums in his Acura!
How’s that for inspiration?
The Power Of A Clean Space:
It all comes down to a cycle. We have so much to do, that we never want to take a break to get organized and the more disorganized we get the less productive we are. To break, the cycle it takes discipline, and that’s why we’re issuing you this challenge. We want to see if you have the discipline to get at least three spaces that you spend time in organized in the next three months. We’ll check back with you in 90 days. We think you’ll be thinking a lot clearer then!
Clean Environment Benefits
Cleanliness is next to Godliness is a very popular proverb that expresses the importance of keeping our environment clean and dashing always. However, our homes and workplace are two importance spaces that need to remain spotless always as we interact and generate positive mental articulation in these spaces.
A clean home is a happy home, and a clean workspace makes the workers more productive as it provides a platform for the staff to really bring out their best with their sense at alert and happy. However, with over 7 billion people living and producing more waste than we are managing, it is increasingly difficult to tackle the problems associated with having a clean home and workplace.
Don’t Wait Until You Need A Hoarding Cleanout Company to Save You.
The benefits of a clean and healthy home
The cleaning and housekeeping industry is an almost 50 billion dollar a year industry and counting; if cleanliness is not necessary, who get all this money circulating the business. Cleaning services don’t have a particular class it caters to, from the rich and well-to-do to the middle class and even the lower class all benefit from this services.
It can be a bit tiring to repeat the duties of dusting, wiping, vacuuming, scrubbing every day of your life but a clean home improves your health in more ways than one and creates a germ-free environment for your family and visitors. Our workplace is our second home and failing to keep it clean can affect our mental capability, focus and decrease productivity in the workers. For company managers that want to make profits in their businesses, it is paramount to ensure a clean, germ-free, and comfortable working space for the staff.
10 reasons why our homes need to stay clean
Our homes are the perfect booby trap for germs and bacteria that causes sickness and aggravates others. Germs are tiny microscopic living organisms that thrive fine in a filthy and moist setting like unclean surfaces in the kitchen, bathroom tiles, dirt from the kids’ shoes after playing outside, and other little activity we do every day. If we consistently wipe or have a cleaning routine, we will not only reduce the germs population but over time eliminates their potency in our lives.
- Creates a better ambiance: how many times have you walked into a home and is stunned by the beauty of the house. Ah don’t you worry is not a special effect but the effect of a clean and well-organized home.
- Improve moods and relieves stress: a clean home is a natural stress killer; it just calms you and resets your focus.
- Improve the ventilation and air circulation: a clean home the fresher and cleaner the air is. You just feel healthy with every inhalation that makes your lungs come alive.
- Save you time: because everything is in its place, you spend less time looking for stuff unlike in a cluttered home
- Calmness and peace of mind: nothing feels better than coming into a clean home after a long day at work. The peace and tranquility that it provides are exceptional.
- It reduces allergies: dampness and dry environment breed spores that circulate the air we inhale which cause flu or trigger an asthma attack or difficulty breathing but a clean home prevents all that
- Stops the reproduction of bugs and pests: pest breed faster in dirty environments, home with pets are at a higher risk of pest invasion but a clean home tackle pests and bugs which improves the safety and health of your household.
- Freedom: a clean home invokes a feeling of freedom and happiness. In fact, you sleep and rest better in a clean house.
- Increases brain focus and alertness: clutter clouds the brain and disrupts our focus but a clean home heightens our sense of thought allowing you to focus and to work better and faster.
- These same reasons apply to the workplace and have an even higher effect on the workers and their productivity levels.
Cleaning the environment
The earth is the only home we have to call our own, and as we get increasingly connected to our environment, we need to create an amicable truce to keep it clean. The earth has been polluted with natural and man-made materials, and the following are ways to clean our environment.
- Reduce plastic pollution: the biggest problem the world is dealing with right now is the issues of plastic polluting our waterways and finally end up in our oceans. In cleaning the environment, we should reduce our dependency on plastics and imbibe the reuse, reduce and recycle methods to clean our waters.
- Dispose of trash properly: avoid littering the streets and road by using the right methods to manage the waste produced in the society. Furthermore, by creating more awareness of the importance of proper waste disposal, we are cleaning the environment and creating a healthy planet for future generations.
- Plant more trees: the green vegetation of the world provides the world with clean and fresh air and eliminate carbon dioxide in the atmosphere through photosynthesis. However, with trees falling on a dangerous scale, the only way to revive and sustain the environment is the plant a tree or trees to replace fallen trees and maintain the environment for future generation.
- Go green: even though this has been hammered down for years. This aim is to prevent the damage that chemicals and chemical-based compounds cause in the environment such as green gas, acid rain which tampering with our waters and change the weather patterns. By going green, we lean toward creating better and sustainable earth and restoring the damages of long-term neglect.
- Reduce the risk of diseases: a clean environment reduces the ease of getting and spreading the infection.
What are the ways you are helping the environment to stay clean? Let us know the little you are doing in your locality today.
How can clean environment improve life?
The same positive effect a clean home has on the homeowner can be likened to a clean environment too. The dangers of unclean living space cannot be overlooked, but the benefit and improvement of the clean environment of our life are enormous.
Some effects are:
- The UN stated that almost a billion people in the world today have no access to clean drinking water which is the cause of basis spread of infection and illnesses like cholera, dehydration, and other water-related ailments. However, with the emphasis on providing clean water, children from the rural and remote region now have a better survival chance in the world.
- A clean environment has shown to improve the recovery chances of people with terminal illnesses, and even reduce the risk of other diseases like obesity and diabetes.
- It restores the weather back to normal, and natural disasters are reduced to the minimum or are checked to prevent high damage and loss of property and lives.
- It improves the mental alertness and memory in children making them succeed in their academic pursuit and careers
- It improves businesses in the community and creates more job opportunity in the society reducing crime rate and criminals
- It improves your motivation rate and determination to pursue better opportunities and focus
CLUTTER QUOTES WE LOVE
All in all, it is each person's responsibility to ensure that their environment remains clean. The benefits are vast; you can reduce chances of illness whether at home or at a work place. You'll also find that you will be in a better mood when your environment is kept up with and clean.
Image Sources: www.pexels.com
Cleaning Quotes: www.wiseoldsayings.com
Evergreen Junk Removal and hauling Services
Enter Zip Code Below To Find Out If We Service Your Area
Find our Junk Removal Haulers Nearest In Your Area
Locations Around The United Sates We Service
Need Junk Removal hauling company in any of the following cities or surrounding area? Visit the city page and give us a call for a quote.