Demolition Company - Commercial & Residential Demolition Contractors
Planning a demolition project and need looking for the best demolition company to take on the task? At Evergreen Junk Removal Services we not only haul away construction debris and demolition debris, we also work with licensed and professional demolition contractors.
For Demolition Contracting Inquiries Fill Out The Following Form or Call Today
Doing Demolition Jobs and Construction Debris Removal For Clients
For over 8 years we've been doing lite demolition and full service demolition jobs for residential and commercial residences. Although, we are primarily a debris removal company we work with many construction companies all throughout Florida.
Do you need a same day construction debris clean up done along with demolition job? Call Evergreen Junk Removal Services can take on both tasks, simply call today to discuss a project and for a quote.
EVERGREEN JUNK REMOVAL PROVIDES DEMOLITION SERVICES
You can’t be too careful when it comes to choosing a demolition contractor for your demolition project. Demolition is a hazardous and chaotic feat to pull, and as such, you need the best hands for the job.
Most individuals who have hired demolition contractors can attest to the stress involved in securing a reliable demolition contractor for the demolition projects. Choosing a demolition contractor should be done bearing some significant factors in mind. What are these factors, and how can they help us in making the right choice? Well, we are about to find out.
- Endeavor to find out if they have valid insurance. Demolition is a hazardous business.
- Do they prioritize safety measures? Safety should be top-ranking on their list of priorities.
- Do they have reliable equipment for the job at hand? You shouldn’t compromise this factor.
- How trained and experienced are they? Endeavor to ask.
- Who handles the permit issuance?
Demolition Contracting Cities
- Demolition Contractors Aventura
- Demolition Contractors Belle Glade
- Demolition Contractors Boca Raton
- Demolition Contractors Boynton Beach
- Demolition Contractors Coconut Creek
- Demolition Contractors Cooper City
- Demolition Contractors Coral Springs
- Demolition Contractors Deerfield Beach
- Demolition Contractors Delray Beach
- Demolition Contractors Fort Lauderdale
- Demolition Contractors Hallandale Beach
- Demolition Contractors Hialeah
- Demolition Contractors Hollywood
- Demolition Contractors Jupiter
- Demolition Contractors Lake Worth
- Demolition Contractors Lauderhill
- Demolition Contractors Miami
- Demolition Contractors Miami Beach
- Demolition Contractors Miami Gardens
- Demolition Contractors Miramar
- Demolition Contractors Palm Beach Gardens
- Demolition Contractors Plantation
- Demolition Contractors Palm Springs
- Demolition Contractors Parkland
- Demolition Contractors Pembroke Pines
- Demolition Contractors Pompano Beach
- Demolition Contractors Sunrise
- Demolition Contractors West Palm Beach
- Demolition Contractors Wilton Manors
Why You Should Choose Evergreen Junk Removal for Your Demolition Projects
There are numerous reasons why you can rely on us to handle your demolition projects effectively.
We Are Quite Keen On Taking Safety Measures
As a prerequisite, we have trained and licensed safety professionals who preempt and mitigate environmental risks. Our safety professionals are poised to handle emergencies of all sorts.
We Handle Big and Small Projects
On the plus side, we offer both residential and commercial demolition services. We also understand that you may be working with a budget, and we have this factored into our service policy. We handle both big and small demolition projects, and we do so without compromising quality. Based on your project type, you can always rely on the affordability of our services.
Proven Track Record of Project Completions
We are a reputable demolition company with a track record of always completing demolition projects in record time. You can rely on us as we always finish before the deadline.
Types of Demolition Services Offered By Contractors
Most demolition companies differ as regards their variety of demolition services. We are going to be looking at some of these services.
Concrete Crushing and Recycling
This demolition service involves the deconstruction of concrete structures and then turning them to reusable gravel.
This demolition service involves the deconstruction of commercial buildings such as grocery stores, airplane hangars, warehouses, hotels, marts, and the likes. It involves the use of mechanized tools.
Scrap Metal Demolition
This demolition service involves the removal of an old or unwanted steel structure from site for recycling. This demolition service saves you both time and money.
This demolition service is restricted to the interior part of a building. It often involves wires and pipes removals, wall and ceiling removals, and floor-breaking. This type of demolition service is used by people who plan to renovate their building.
What is The Average Cost of a Demolition Project?
Seemingly, the price of demolition varies as different demolition contractors or companies operate distinctively. The average cost of a demolition project should cost around $4-$15 per square foot. This price is not static as it can be influenced by a host of other factors such as:
- The location
- The building materials
Top National Cities We Service
Need Junk Removal in any of the following cities or their surrounding area? Visit the city page and give us a call for a quote.