Evergreen is the best junk removal Fort Lauderdale has to offer. Need junk removal in Fort Lauderdale FL? Evergreen junk removal offers professional, timeless, and effective service in Fort Lauderdale. Call us at (954) 266-8518 today!
Evergreen Junk Removal in Fort Lauderdale, FL is the best Junk Removal service. If you need any junk removed, or need your trash hauled away - we’re the ones to call for Rubbish Removal in Fort Lauderdale.
With Evergreen Junk Removal, you will be equipped with a licensed, insured, and ready to help service for all your South Florida junk pick up needs!
Got junk removal Fort Lauderdale? Garage cleanout, junk pickup, house cleanout, deck removal, furniture removal, mattress removal, and rubbish removal. Call us!
Monday 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Thursday 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Sunday 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Are you tired of seeing that junk?
Are you tired of seeing a mess in your garage or attic?
Evergreen Junk Removal will be more than happy to help you get rid of any messes. We offer a multitude of services to ensure all of our customers are satisfied!
If you are in Fort Lauderdale and want to clear out that space, clean out that junk, or clear out that wall - call us! No matter the size of the job, big or small, we will make sure everything is just how you want it.
Call us today for a quote to discuss the junk you need us to remove for you.
Trash & Junk Removal Ft. Lauderdale:
Furniture Removal, Appliances & General Junk Removal
Construction & Renovation Rubbish Removal
Hot Tub Removal & Spa Removal
Business, Estate, & Foreclosure Clean Outs
Trash Removal, Garbage Removal, & Debris Removal.
Bulk Removal in Fort Lauderdale
Need A Different Service? Just Call!
and these nearby zip codes:
33060, 33062, 33063, 33064, 33065, 33066, 33067, 33068, 33069, 33071, 33073, 33076, 33301, 33304, 33305, 33306, 33308, 33309, 33311, 33319, 33321, 33334, 33351, 33428, 33431, 33432, 33433, 33434, 33441, 33442, 33486, 33487, 33496, 33498
In Fort Lauderdale? Need your Junk or trash removed?
Let us remove or haul your junk today! Evergreen Junk Removal can complete just about anything. If you need your garage, basement, barn, shed, or attic cleaned out contact us! If you need a Junk Haulers in Fort Lauderdale, contact us! If you need some demolition work, contact us!
At Evergreen Junk Removal in Fort Lauderdale we love to take care of your excess trash, waste, junk, scraps, and unwanted items and clear them away in a timely and efficient manner. We all enjoy helping someone make that next step to completing, or finishing, a project. We will gladly work with you in the removal any unwanted junk pickup in Fort Lauderdale.
We can take care of almost anything, so do not hesitate to contact us. We will go wherever you need us to go and we will do it all with a fast and friendly attitude.
We offer bulk removal Fort Lauderdale services, appliance removal, clear rubbish and debris trash.
It's unfortunate when a home or business goes through a foreclose. If this is your current situation, we can help you with the clean out process.
We provide the best furniture removal service around. It doesn't matter how bulky or heavy the furniture, we'll come pick up and haul it for you.
Excellent and timely service. Paul was very kind and available. He made my needs important to him. I needed a dumpster fast when my brother died and we came into town for a short period to help with clearing out his property. Paul was the only one who committed to delivering a dumpster the next day so we could get to work asap. Other providers would not commit to getting us anything for four or five days. Paul was very professional and accommodating. I would DEFINITELY use this service again, and highly recommend his company to anyone who needs junk/debris removal services, or a dumpster so they can remove.
Spoke with Paul last week to have my old flooring, baseboards and blinds removed. They arrived at 10am and done by 11:30am. Had a crew of 2 and worked quickly. They did however only have one trash bucket for removal and two would have been more efficient. All in all they were professional and got the job done!
Date: 04/21/2018 Google
Thank you all so much for your fast service and affordable prices! I called around town trying to find a company who can take care of the removal right away but they were either unavailable or charged ridiculous amount for a few items. I spoked to Paul who was very informative, kept in contact with me about the location and ETA, and the service went very smoothly! I recommend this company very much!! Thank you Paul and staff members!! -a very happy customer 🙂
Date: 02/25/2018 Google
Paul did a great job for us clearing out the extra stuff from the apt when we were moving. He always got back to us with answers quickly, came promptly
Date: 01/28/2018 Yelp
No matter who you are or where you live, a junk removal service can assist you greatly. Such a service will come out to your home or office and remove items that are bogging down your business or cluttering up your home. Junk removal services can remove such items as household trash, grass and tree remnants, electronics, furniture, and anything else that you can imagine. Companies that do not have your specific item listed may still offer a resolution for your problem. The following are situations for which you can contact a junk removal company:
Moving from one home to another can be a frustrating experience. The homeowner has to go through myriads of items that the family has accumulated over the years. A junk removal company can simplify the process by coming into the home and taking away any items that the person cannot sell or use in any way. A junk removal company can come out to that person’s old home and remove the items in a timely fashion so that the homeowner can proceed with packaging the other items.
A junk removal service is the perfect solution for a person who has physical limitations such as age-related weakness or a disability. Removal staff members are available to move and dispose of heavy furniture that takes a great deal of strength to move. Examples of such heavy furniture include old styled televisions, dressers, beds, dining room tables, china cabinets, and more.
Anyone who is moving his or her business can call upon the services of a local removal company to help with the transition from one place or another. Staff members can help with the entire process from packing up materials for the moving van to helping to arrange the furniture.
A reliable junk removal service will have at least two options for you to schedule. One option will be a number that you can call to speak with a person and request a quote. The company may also have a short online form that you can complete and inform the company of your needs. Someone will read the information that you provide and get back to you with a quote for the services you would like. The company that you choose should give you a fair rate for the services.
To find the best junk removal company, you will want to conduct research and look for positive and negative comments from different people. Consumers are likely to give an honest opinion of their experiences, and that opinion can help get you acquainted with the best removal company.
Environmental safety procedures include the following;
• Contaminated materials must be thermally or chemically treated and placed in a properly labeled, leak-proof container for disposition in dumpster. Materials that are not contaminated may be placed directly in the dumpster.
• Unwanted substances that are expired or are no longer in use must be disposed of or recycled.
• All junks must be put into appropriate containers such as glass bottles, plastics or polyethylene containers, or metal containers holding original contents only.
• Non-hazardous solid waste such as food scraps, contaminated or waxed cardboard, cellophane or plastic wrap or plastic bags, glass, lumber, incandescent lamps, plastics and dried (hardened) water-based paint materials can be discarded as regular solid waste for disposal in landfill. Containers with small amounts (<3% by volume) of residual oil-based paint can also be hardened and discarded as regular solid waste for disposal in landfill.
• Unwanted or expired controlled substances should be securely transported or completely destroyed.
• Segregation is necessary when working with hazardous agents. Do not mix waste that requires incineration with glass or plastics. Do not mix biological waste with chemical or other laboratory trash.
• All junks that are hazardous must be clearly labeled as “HAZARDOUS WASTE” and marked with symbol. Label all containers for sharps as “ENCAPSULATED SHARPS”. It is recommended to label nonhazardous waste as “NONHAZARDOUS WASTE”.
• Make sure that no hazardous materials are placed into regular solid waste containers, flushed down the drain or otherwise inappropriately disposed.
• Do not use the sinks or rubbish cans as methods for hazardous waste disposal as this is illegal under federal, state and local laws.
• User of chemicals have the responsibility to minimize the waste generated by changing procedures, reducing scale or substituting materials.
• All employees involved in the management of hazardous waste are required to be appropriately trained.
The benefit of environmental safety is preventing incidents such as injuries, illnesses, and harmful environmental releases. Environmental safety programs at work also show employees that companies care about their well-being thereby having a positive effect on employee morale, retention, and even hiring. When been practiced by companies it results in fewer incidents.
Our Top 5 Favorite Environmental Safety Awareness Companies
Environmental safety awareness involves showing an organization the benefits of good environmental management and demonstrate the process of how workers can take steps to have a positive effect on the environment. The following are companies that are involved in environmental safety awareness.
Hartalega produces lightweight Nitrile glove.
Mission statement: To deliver the best possible protection to people who work with their hands in exposed and challenging environments by providing consistently superior, safer, and more convenient gloves in chosen product markets.
Vision and Goals: to be the industry leader with dedicated efforts towards the Health & Safety of our employees, as well as preserving the Environment.
Huber produces engineered wood products.
Mission statement: build a diverse, world-class portfolio of Engineered Materials businesses.
Vision and Goals: To achieve world-class safety and environmental performance. In keeping with this Principle, it is our goal to reduce Huber’s environmental footprint while growing our enterprise.
She Group engage in service delivery and assist clients in managing a safe, healthy and legally compliant work environment.
Mission statement: To strengthen the health, safety, and environmental industry by contributing towards well-trained staff members.
Vision and Goals: To make, a positive difference in our client’s mind set towards Health and Safety by providing them with a sound Health and Safety Management System and assistance with implementation of systems.
Effco Solution Group
Effco Solution Group is a plant hire and distribution company that provides heavy haulage, logistics, civil engineering works in the mining and road construction sectors.
Mission statement: To deliver plant hire services that are a cut above the rest, while maintaining high health, safety and environmental standards and good business practice in the industry.
Vision and Goals: To instill environmental consciousness within our staff to better understand and identify hazards and risks and their potential effects.
Cornerstone Chemical Company
Cornerstone Chemical Company converts energy to industrial chemicals on a large scale.
Mission statement: To minimize our environmental footprint safely and efficiently.
Vision and Goals: To reduce waste, promote energy conservation and minimize emissions to the environment.
• Recycle of things.
• Avoid pollution.
• Reduce the usage of contaminants and toxic materials.
• Maintain a healthy ecosystem.
• Reduce carbon footprints.
• Reusing goods that can be reused.
• Avoid littering, properly dispose of waste
• Planting more trees and native plants will increase the oxygen level in the atmosphere.
• By using eco-friendly and biodegradable cleaning items.
• Save the sources of energies especially natural resources.
• Engage in activities like cleaning our roads, streets, and houses.
The 3 ‘R’s are considered to be the most important and easiest ways to keep our environment clean and refrain it from pollution. Reduce, recycle and reuse are the famous 3 ‘R’s that can keep our environment safe. By reducing the usage of harmful materials, and recycling items such as paper, plastics and glass and at the same time reusing goods that can be reused will reduce the pollution levels in the air and keep the environment clean.
According to the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), recycling is the process of collecting and processing material that would otherwise be thrown away as trash and turning them into new products. One of the primary reasons that recycling is promoted and a desired process in the waste industry is due to its ability to reduce the strain on the environment.
Recycling is one of the ways that society can simultaneously contribute to improving the environment, the economy, sustainable manufacturing and preventing waste polluting both terrestrial and marine environments. Recycling is a $200 billion industry in the U.S. Recycling generates 7-10 more jobs that landfills and waste to energy plants.
Recycling properly creates valuable resources for U.S. manufacturing and can become a highly valuable export to countries such as China and India. According to a recent Yale University/EPA study, the U.S. recycles less than 22% of its discarded materials.
The statistic depicts the economic impact of the U.S. scrap recycling industry in 2017, broken down by sector. The direct impact of the industry was 43.82 billion U.S. dollars. The scrap industry's total economic impact in the United States was 116.97 billion U.S. dollars. (See reference).
Recycling has become synonymous with pollution reduction. Pollution is a real threat that if left to expand at its current rate will destroy the environment and make it impossible for the Earth to rebuild in the future.
Pollution is greatly reduced when people are more concern about the environment and choose to recycle many of these wastes. Recycling reduces more pollution, saves energy and reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
Almost every place has a recycling center near it, and there are even some recycling centers that will come to you to pick up your items like regular trash service. Recycling has helped reduce pollution in the following ways:
• Recycling drastically reduces the amount of garbage produced by homes and businesses. Waste that would otherwise go into landfills or require incineration is instead reused in the form of new products. Recycling slows the creation of landfills and reduces much of the resulting pollution.
• Recycling aluminum cans and paper causes significantly less water pollution than the manufacturing of products from virgin materials. Landfills contain an abundance of toxic materials. Over time, these materials seep pollutants into groundwater, a major source of drinking water for many people.
• Manufacturing products using recycled materials consumes considerably less energy than the industrial processes used to create products from virgin resources, thus drastically reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Landfills are also responsible for producing methane, a potent greenhouse gas, as well as known carcinogens and other air pollutants. The process of incineration releases toxins into the air along with heavy metals and unknown chemical compounds that are a result of incomplete combustion.
Recycling will help future generations enjoy an environment that is not so over-powered with pollution and allow them to enjoy the outdoors without respirators or fear of disease.
Deforestation is the action or process of clearing of forests by cutting down trees. The effect of cutting down of trees in the forest to manufacture new products reflects positively on habitats and global warming.
It is imperative that the rate of deforestation is slowed and reducing the need for raw materials will assist in the preservation of areas such as the rain forest.
Recycling helps with deforestation by saving trees and other habitats due to the fact that Forests are cut to produce pulp for making paper. Recycling has helped with deforestation in the following ways:
• Non-commercial recycling of paper will probably reduce the price of paper below what it would otherwise be (so boosting demand) while discouraging the planting/replanting of forests for future paper production
• Instead of throwing away old notebooks, recycle them, and they can be reused in many uses including; new, notebooks, tissues, books and even newspapers. This will cut down the use of timber, and our forests can be repopulated.
• Timber recycling or wood recycling can help with deforestation. It involves the process of turning waste timber into usable products. Timber can be chipped down into wood chips which can be used to power homes or power plants.
• Recycled smartphones are being used to make equipment designed to combat illegal logging in rainforests. The phones detect noise made by chainsaws and send alerts to the relevant organisations. Recycled smartphones are turned into equipment for tracking and reporting on illegal logging activity.
• Recycling barrels for building helps in curbing deforestation. Recycled construction sheets made from old metallic drums has helped reduce deforestation.
This has helped reduce cutting down of trees as many people are now using these materials which are cheaper to build houses instead of wood. This has been discovered in Kiambu, Kenya.
There are different administration regulating environmental safety depending on the country. In the United States, we have some administration that regulates environmental safety. They include the following.
• Environmental Protection Agency (EPA): Under a broad range of federal statutes, EPA gathers health, safety and exposure data, requires necessary testing, and controls human and environmental exposures for numerous chemical substances and mixtures.
• Occupational Safety and Health Administration: The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is an agency of the United States Department of Labor. OSHA's mission is to "assure safe and healthful working conditions for working men and women by setting and enforcing standards and by providing training, outreach, education, and assistance".
• Mine Safety and Health Administration: The Mine Safety and Health Administration has the responsibility for administration and enforcement of the Mine Safety and Health Act of 1977, which protects the safety and health of workers employed in the nation's mines.
• Environmental Management Agency: The Environmental Management Agency is a statutory body responsible for ensuring the sustainable management of natural resources and protection of the environment, the prevention of pollution and environmental degradation, the preparation of Environmental Plans for the management and protection of the environment.
A toxin is a poisonous substance that is a specific product of the metabolic activities of a living organism and is usually very unstable, notably toxic when introduced into the tissues, and typically capable of inducing antibody formation. A toxin is a small amount of poison found in air, water, food, etc.
Examples include Environmental pollutants like Smoke, smog, debris, Chemicals found in household cleaners or pet products, drugs, hormones etc. The impact of toxin to environmental oxygen level is that it endangers the lives of the people in an environment by causing deadly diseases and might sometimes lead to death.
Hiring the right company to properly dispose junk that may be harmful to the environment is important in reducing pollution due to the fact that Depending on the quantity and nature of your waste, the simple work of moving it can be hazardous.
Cuts, abrasions and back strains are very real consequences of clearing and hauling junk. In addition, you may be working with actual hazardous materials that need to be handled properly. Without proper training and proper equipment, disposing of some waste can lead to complications.
Junks can be disposed through reduction of waste generation, disposal in ocean, incineration, composting, landfill, recycling, etc.
This can be done with the help of the junk removal service. Recycling helps reduce pollution and also helps in preserving the natural resources.
The benefit environmental safety is preventing incidents such as injuries, illnesses, and harmful environmental releases; this is carried out through environmental safety awareness by some companies.
Some administration that regulates environmental safety includes EPA, OSHA, EMA, etc. Reduce, recycle and reuse are the famous 3 ‘R’s that can keep our environment safe.