Junk Removal in St. Petersburg : Debris Junk Hauling
Looking for the best junk removal St. Petersburg FL has to offer? Need a sameday junk removal in St. Petersburg ? Don't let the junk in your front lawn or backyard sit there any longer. We will take care of it for you! Call us for your FREE quote: 727-472-4846
Junk Removal Services | St. Petersburg Bulk Junk Pickup
Junk removal St. Petersburg | Garage cleanout, junk pickup, junk hauling, deck removal, furniture removal, mattress removal, rubbish removal. Call us!
|Monday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 3:30 PM|
Junk Removal St. Petersburg
Fill out the form for your free junk removal estimate
St. Petersburg, Florida
Junk Removal St. Petersburg Service radius: 50 Miles
Latitude: 27.7676° N
Longitude: 82.6403° W
St. Petersburg Bulk Pickup
We are a full service Florida junk removal company. Some of the other areas we provide services although Florida.
Nearby Junk Pickup Service Zip Codes:
33701, 33702, 33703, 33704, 33705, 33707, 33709, 33710, 33711, 33712, 33713, 33714, 33715
Junk Removal Customer Service.
Grandpa’s attic full of “treasures” from the 1920’s, remodeling debris, worn out furniture – we all have our own dirty secrets when it comes to junk laying around the home. But sometimes these “treasures” are just junk, that remodeling debris becomes overwhelming, and that worn our furniture makes our home look trashy. In cases like these, you need a Junk Removal Service to help you get rid of it!
How do Junk Removal Services Work?
Step 1: Set up an appointment
- The first step in hiring a Junk Removal Service is to set up an appointment time. Gather all of your junk together, make the call, and let them know what types of materials you need to dispose of. From there, you can set up an appointment time for service professionals to come and take it away.
Step 2: Wait for technicians to arrive
- On the day of your appointment time, service professionals should arrive on time and prepared with all of the tools and equipment to safely remove your junk. Aside from showing the technicians what needs to go, you shouldn’t have to do anything else during this time. Just sit back, relax, and let the technicians load up your junk.
Step 3: Say Bye Bye to your Junk
- Once your junk has been loaded, your junk removal service technicians will take your junk away and haul it off to the junk yard. Any recycling concerns should also be handled properly by the technicians. In some cases, re-usable items or items that are still in good condition may be donated to local charities and organizations (depending on which company you are hiring). Once removed, your home or space should be left clean and tidy by the technicians.
St. Petersburg Junk Removal Company:
Benefits of hiring a Junk Removal Service? Why do you need one?
- Junk Removal Services will send you a team of professionals to load and haul your junk so that you don’t have to go at it alone.
- Junk Removal Services can help you prevent injuries to yourself that can be caused by loading large, sharp, or toxic materials.
- Junk Removal Services do all of the work for you, so you have more time for the important things in life.
- Junk Removal Services can help you give back to the community by donating reusable items to local charities.
Junk Removal St. Petersburg FL
Questions to ask your local Junk Removal Service:
- What is your price structure? Do you charge by load size? Or by trip distance? Will I pay more for heavy materials? Do you offer any discounts? Can you please provide me with a free estimate?
- How can I pay? Do you accept cash? Credit? Check?
- Is the cost of cleanup included in the price?
- Who will be doing the heavy lifting? Will you take items out of my home? Or do I have to move them to a central location on my own?
- What types of materials will you take? Are there restrictions on what you will take? Do you take hazardous materials like batteries, solvents, and paints?
- Do you donate reusable items? Do you participate in recycling programs?
- Are you licensed and insured in the case of an accident?
Whether you are cleaning out Grandpas attic, working on a home remodeling project, or ditching that old, ratty furniture, a Junk Removal Service can help you to dispose of it quickly, safely, and in an environmentally friendly manner – Call today!