Junk Removal Angleton | Angleton Junk Hauling
Looking for the best junk removal Angleton has to offer? Need a sameday junk removal in Angleton? Call us for your FREE quote: 281-949-6496.
If you need any junk removed, or need your trash hauled away - we’re the ones to call for Rubbish Removal and Garbage Pickup in Angleton. With Evergreen Junk Removal, you will be equipped with a licensed, insured, and ready to help service for all your junk pick up needs!
Junk removal Angleton | Garage cleanout, junk pickup, house cleanout, deck removal, furniture removal, mattress removal, rubbish removal. Call us!
Junk Removal Angleton & Junk Hauling Services
|Monday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 3:30 PM|
What we offer At Evergreen Junk Removal Service?
It doesn’t take long for clutter to accumulate, but getting rid of it isn’t always as easy as creating it. You can remove junk on your own, but it often seems that hiring a junk removal service is the more convenient option. But how much does it cost to hire a junk removal service? And is it worth the fee? Today we’ll take a closer look at the fees associated with junk removal services and compare them with fees for removing junk on your own to help you determine which is the right option for you.
Junk Removal Angleton Company
Fill out the form for your free junk removal estimate
Angleton Junk Hauling
Hiring a Junk Removal Company
How much does Junk Removal Cost?
Unfortunately, without actually speaking to your local junk removal company we would never be able to give you an accurate cost for your junk removal needs. This is because there are several different factors that can influence the cost. Included with in these are:
- Your location
- The cost of junk removal varies greatly from location to location. What you pay for junk removal in California will not be the same as what you pay for junk removal in Texas or Delaware. Different states and different municipalities each have their own dumping fees and removal rates.
- The size of the job
- Probably the largest consideration that goes into determining the cost of junk removal is the size of the job. In other words, how much junk do you have that needs to be removed. Obviously, the more junk you have, the greater the removal fee will be. This is because larger jobs take more time, bigger trucks, and more workers to complete.
- The complexity of the job
- Some junk removal jobs are really simple, while others require some extra work. For example, if the removal technicians have to disassemble a bed and then carry it down the stairs, this adds complexity to the job. It also takes more time and manpower, and therefore increases the fees associated with the removal.
- Types of waste
- Some types of waste, like hazardous waste, cost more to dispose of. For this reason, they can raise the cost of removal.
Having said all of that, while we can’t give you an exact quote for junk removal, we can give you a broad estimate. Medium to large cleanups generally cost anywhere between $75-$1000. Yes, that is extremely broad, but again, each of the factors above need to be considered before you can obtain an actual estimate.
The good news is, even though we can’t provide you with an estimate for your removal, your local junk removal service can. Reputable junk removal services will send a technician directly to your space to give you a free, no-hidden fee estimate based on all of the factors we discussed above.
Excellent and timely service. Paul was very kind and available. He made my needs important to him. I needed a dumpster fast when my brother died and we came into town for a short period to help with clearing out his property. Paul was the only one who committed to delivering a dumpster the next day so we could get to work asap. Other providers would not commit to getting us anything for four or five days. Paul was very professional and accommodating. I would DEFINITELY use this service again, and highly recommend his company to anyone who needs junk/debris removal services, or a dumpster so they can remove.
Spoke with Paul last week to have my old flooring, baseboards and blinds removed. They arrived at 10am and done by 11:30am. Had a crew of 2 and worked quickly. They did however only have one trash bucket for removal and two would have been more efficient. All in all they were professional and got the job done!
Date: 04/21/2018 Google
Thank you all so much for your fast service and affordable prices! I called around town trying to find a company who can take care of the removal right away but they were either unavailable or charged ridiculous amount for a few items. I spoked to Paul who was very informative, kept in contact with me about the location and ETA, and the service went very smoothly! I recommend this company very much!! Thank you Paul and staff members!! -a very happy customer 🙂
Date: 02/25/2018 Google
Paul did a great job for us clearing out the extra stuff from the apt when we were moving. He always got back to us with answers quickly, came promptly
Date: 01/28/2018 Yelp
Need more than junk removal? We offer hauling, trash pick up, clean out services and more. Simply fill out our form for your free estimate at the top of the page or call us today!
It's unfortunate when a home or business goes through a foreclose. If this is your current situation, we can help you with the clean out process.
We provide the best furniture removal service around. It doesn't matter how bulky or heavy the furniture, we'll come pick up and haul it for you.
Whole House Clean Out Services
Evergreen Junk Removal Services
Costs of DIY removal:
Some people prefer to just do junk removal on their own, but they don’t often consider that there are also several fees associated with DIY removal. These fees include:
- Costs of trailer or truck rental
- Dumping fees
- Costs of fuel
- Cost of safety equipment
- Cost of time (because your time is valuable!)
Of course, the decision of whether or not to hire a junk removal service is completely up to you. With that being said, here are some benefits that are associated with a removal services vs. DIY options:
- Junk removal services already have all of the safety equipment and tools necessary for the job
- Junk removal services can take the heavy lifting off of your shoulders
- Junk removal services can save your valuable time
- Junk removal services have contracts with local landfills and recycling plants and can save you money on dumping fees
- Junk removal services are completely insured to cover any physical or property damages that could take place during a move
So what are you waiting for? Call a junk removal service today and ask for a free quote before making your final decision in regards to whether or not you should hire or DIY.
Junk Removal Services Provided To The Following Angleton Zip Codes:
Junk Removal Angleton Service radius: 50 Miles
Latitude: 29.1694° N
Longitude: 95.4319° W
Locations Around The United Sates We Service
Need Junk Removal in any of the following cities or surrounding area? Visit the city page and give us a call for a quote.