Junk Removal San Diego | Evergreen Junk Removal Service
Looking for the best junk removal San Diego CA has to offer? Need a sameday junk removal in San Diego? Don't let the junk in your front lawn or backyard sit there any longer. We will take care of it for you! Call us for your FREE quote: 619-333-5871
Junk Removal Services | San Diego Bulk Junk Pickup
Junk removal San Diego | Garage cleanout, junk pickup, junk hauling, deck removal, furniture removal, mattress removal, rubbish removal. Call us!
|Monday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 3:30 PM|
Junk Removal San Diego
Junk Removal Customer Service.
In case you haven’t cleaned-up your house for quite a while, doing it now can be a back-breaking chore. You may not feel anything for the first 30 minutes of job, but it gets harder by the minute after that. It is a physically-demanding task, but you can use the services from junk removal company to help.
What to Consider when Hiring
As a rule of thumb, compare the offerings from at least two different companies.
Fill out the form for your free junk removal estimate
San Diego, California
Junk Removal San Diego Service radius: 50 Miles
Latitude: 32.7157° N
Longitude: 117.1611° W
San Diego Bulk Pickup
We are a full service junk removal company.
Nearby Junk Pickup Service Zip Codes:
91911 91932 91942 91945 92014 92025 92027 92029 92037 92038 92039 92071 92091 92092 92093 92101 92102 92103 92104 92105 92106 92107 92108 92109 92110 92111 92112
San Diego Junk Removal Company:
Ask as many questions as you can think of before making the decision to hire any of them. A few good questions to ask:
- Where are the trashes hauled?
- There can be only several good answers to this question: recycling facilities, landfills, composting centers, and charitable organizations (for donation). While you may want the company to haul everything for recycling, sometimes there are just too many non-recyclable junks. Please at least make sure that the company will sort through the waste materials to find as many recyclables as possible. Also ask whether the company is willing to donate old items (in good conditions) to those in need through local charitable organizations.
- What about insurance?
- Look for information regarding insurance in the company’s website. Whether or not you can find it, ask directly if the company actually is insured. Should accident happen during the work in your place and one of the crews is injured or the company’s equipment is damaged, you will not be held liable for the incidents.
You also have to make sure that the company does accept the waste materials you want to throw away. Avoid hiring any junk removal service that specializes in one specific trash (such as furniture, home appliance, construction debris, etc) if you have waste materials of any sort in the house.
Recycle policy is equally important. You don’t want to take the blame when your trashes are found lying around in random locations. It is best to ask the company where they will take the waste materials. Ideally only junks are sent to landfills, but recyclables are hauled to the nearest recycling station.
Junk Removal San Diego
Why Evergreen Junk Removal Services?
Reasons to Hire Junk Pick-up Service
The effortlessness of the cleanup process is just one of many good reasons that you need to hire junk pick-up service. Other than that, these are some excellent points to get you even more convinced.
- Deep cleaning: let us make one thing clear, junk pick-up or removal is actually quite different than house cleaning but the former most likely offers such service as well. If you pay for a complete package, the company would be willing do the entire work for you. Although total cleaning costs more, you also get much more benefits from it. Instead of just cleaning or hauling waste materials, the company does both.
- Proper disposal method: all collected waste materials are disposed of in an environment-friendly manner. Recyclables are sent to recycling facilities, while the trashes are thrown away to landfills. Some companies can also help you donate unused items (in good condition, of course) through charitable organizations, preferably operating in your local area.
- Minimum safety risk: household waste may look pretty safe compared to industrial residue. But there is always a possibility that you keep pesticides, detergents, flammable liquid, and other hazardous substances in the garage or basement. Do not handle those items without protective gears unless you really know what you’re doing.
For the money you pay, the company should meet and exceed your expectation. You need assurance from the company that the house will be thoroughly cleaned after the works, debris hauled to the right locations, and health & safety risks reduced during the process at the same time.