Junk Removal San Francisco | Evergreen Junk Removal Service
Looking for the best junk removal San Francisco has to offer? Need a sameday junk removal in San Francisco? Don't let the junk in your front lawn or backyard sit there any longer. We will take care of it for you! Call us for your FREE quote: 415-915-6251
Junk Removal Services | San Francisco Bulk Junk Pickup
Junk removal San Francisco | Garage cleanout, junk pickup, junk hauling, deck removal, furniture removal, mattress removal, rubbish removal. Call us!
|Monday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 3:30 PM|
Junk Removal San Francisco
Junk Removal Customer Service.
Most homeowners think that house cleaning is a labor-intensive chore, because it indeed is. The actual cleaning itself can take a full day to complete, and that does not include the waste separation task afterward. Make your life easier; hire a junk removal company for the job.
Fill out the form for your free junk removal estimate
Questions to Ask before Hiring
Do a simple online research to compare prices and services from at least several different companies. Narrow down your search by asking these questions:
- Where does the company take the waste materials?
- Most companies will give the same answer: landfill for trashes, and recycling station for the recyclable waste. In some cases you’ll get an even better answer that involves not only landfill and recycling center but also composting facility and charitable organizations. At the very least, make sure the company does the waste separation before throwing everything away. Ask the company to look for as many recyclable items as possible in your pile of trashes.
San Francisco, California
Junk Removal San Francisco Service radius: 50 Miles
Latitude: 37.7749° N
Longitude: 122.4194° W
San Francisco Bulk Pickup
We are a full service junk removal company.
Nearby Junk Pickup Service Zip Codes:
98101, 98102, 98103, 98104, 98105, 98106, 98107, 98108, 98109, 98111, 98112, 98113, 98114, 98115, 98116, 98117, 98118, 98119, 98121, 98122, 98124, 98125, 98126, 98127, 98129, 98131, 98132, 98133, 98134, 98136, 98139, 98141, 98144, 98145, 98146, 98154, 98161, 98164, 98165, 98170, 98174, 98175, 98177, 98178, 98181, 98185, 98190, 98191, 98194, 98195, 98199
San Francisco Junk Removal Company:
- Does the company have insurance?
- Hiring a junk removal company that has no insurance is a big mistake. This job requires a lot of manual labor, hence risk of physical injuries. Without insurance coverage, you are most likely held liable for any accident/injury that happens during the work in your home. Depending on the severity of the injury, the medical expense can be much more expensive than the cost for hiring.
Remember to ask whether the company specializes in specific waste materials (furniture, bath tub, construction debris, landscaping debris, etc) or takes all sorts of household items and junks. Make sure the company can take all the items you want to throw away.
Junk Removal San Francisco CA
Junk Removal Cities Nearby
Junk Removal Service Reviews
Excellent and timely service. Paul was very kind and available. He made my needs important to him. I needed a dumpster fast when my brother died and we came into town for a short period to help with clearing out his property. Paul was the only one who committed to delivering a dumpster the next day so we could get to work asap. Other providers would not commit to getting us anything for four or five days. Paul was very professional and accommodating. I would DEFINITELY use this service again, and highly recommend his company to anyone who needs junk/debris removal services, or a dumpster so they can remove.
Date: 03/02/2018 Google
Spoke with Paul last week to have my old flooring, baseboards and blinds removed. They arrived at 10am and done by 11:30am. Had a crew of 2 and worked quickly. They did however only have one trash bucket for removal and two would have been more efficient. All in all they were professional and got the job done!
Date: 04/21/2018 Google
Thank you all so much for your fast service and affordable prices! I called around town trying to find a company who can take care of the removal right away but they were either unavailable or charged ridiculous amount for a few items. I spoked to Paul who was very informative, kept in contact with me about the location and ETA, and the service went very smoothly! I recommend this company very much!! Thank you Paul and staff members!! -a very happy customer 🙂
Date: 02/25/2018 Google
Paul did a great job for us clearing out the extra stuff from the apt when we were moving. He always got back to us with answers quickly, came promptly
Date: 01/28/2018 Yelp
Need more than junk removal? We offer hauling, trash pick up, clean out services and more. Simply fill out our form for your free estimate at the top of the page or call us today!
It's unfortunate when a home or business goes through a foreclose. If this is your current situation, we can help you with the clean out process.
We provide the best furniture removal service around. It doesn't matter how bulky or heavy the furniture, we'll come pick up and haul it for you.
Whole House Clean Out Services
Why Evergreen Junk Removal Services?
Reasons to Hire Junk Pick-up Service
If you think junk removal work takes too much time and requires extra energy on your part, then hiring professionals for the job is probably the better alternative you have. Apart from time-efficient and effortless cleaning, there are many other good reasons to make the phone call.
- Deep cleaning: put in mind that junk pick-up and house cleaning are two different services. The good thing is that many junk removal companies also offer services to do a deep cleaning too. If that is the case, you’ll be all relieved from all the heavy-lifting. You can also hire the company to do both whole-house cleanup and debris removal. Of course you have to pay more for a complete package, but you get the full benefit as well.
- Zero health and safety risks: either house-cleaning or junk pick-up work is potentially risky. Especially if you haven’t had the time to do a deep cleaning for quite a while, you probably can’t remember if there are toxic substances or tiny sharp objects in the basement. Hiring professionals for the cleanup works means reduced risk of physical injuries and toxicity. An experienced company will send a team of professionals equipped with protective gears.
- Proper waste disposal: a company with good recycle policy will take care of the waste separation process. It will only send trashes and junks to landfills, while every other item is hauled to the nearest recycling facility.
It costs money to hire professionals to cleanup your house and haul the waste away. Choose the company well through comparison and interview processes to make the most out of the expense.
Junk Removal San Francisco CA
Top National Cities We Service
Need Junk Removal in any of the following cities or their surrounding area? Visit the city page and give us a call for a quote.