Junk Removal Seattle | Evergreen Junk Removal Service
Looking for the best junk removal Seattle WA has to offer? Need a sameday junk removal in Seattle? Don't let the junk in your front lawn or backyard sit there any longer. We will take care of it for you! Call us for your FREE quote: 206-823-0687
Junk Removal Services | Seattle Bulk Junk Pickup
Junk removal Seattle | Garage cleanout, junk pickup, junk hauling, deck removal, furniture removal, mattress removal, rubbish removal. Call us!
|Monday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM – 6:30 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM – 3:30 PM|
Junk Removal Seattle
Junk Removal Customer Service.
Working with a reputable junk removal company gives the certainty that your household waste will be properly disposed of. Recyclables are sent to recycling facility, and junks are thrown away to landfills. The company does all the sorting as well.
What to Consider before Hiring
Most junk removal companies offer more or less the same kind of services. This is not to say that every single one of them delivers equally satisfactory performance.
Fill out the form for your free junk removal estimate
Junk Removal Seattle Service radius: 50 Miles
Latitude: 47.6062° N
Longitude: 122.3321° W
Seattle Bulk Pickup
We are a full service junk removal company.
Nearby Junk Pickup Service Zip Codes:
98101, 98102, 98103, 98104, 98105, 98106, 98107, 98108, 98109, 98111, 98112, 98113, 98114, 98115, 98116, 98117, 98118, 98119, 98121, 98122, 98124, 98125, 98126, 98127, 98129, 98131, 98132, 98133, 98134, 98136, 98139, 98141, 98144, 98145, 98146, 98154, 98161, 98164, 98165, 98170, 98174, 98175, 98177, 98178, 98181, 98185, 98190, 98191, 98194, 98195, 98199
Seattle Junk Removal Company:
Here are few questions you can ask to help narrow down the search for the right company.
- What is the maximum capacity of the haulage vehicle?
- By choosing a company that has the highest maximum capacity vehicle, you can save money from the transportation or trucking service. Price is determined by multiple factors; haulage and distance make up a good portion of the total cost you pay. For whole-house cleanup, choose a company that can haul up to 10,000 pounds of waste materials in one go. Or you can collect the debris yourself first, and then make rough calculation of the total weight of the material to haul.
- Is there any detailed pricing structure?
- The problem with high maximum capacity is that some companies actually determine price also by the weight of waste materials. At this point, you need to see a detailed pricing structure to figure out how much every part of the service costs for examples manual labor, trucking, tax, and price per pound of debris.
You would think that all junk removal companies will dispose of waste materials in environment-friendly manner.
Recycle policy is equally important. You don’t want to take the blame when your trashes are found lying around in random locations. It is best to ask the company where they will take the waste materials. Ideally only junks are sent to landfills, but recyclables are hauled to the nearest recycling station.
Junk Removal Seattle
Junk Removal Cities Nearby
Junk Removal Service Reviews
Excellent and timely service. Paul was very kind and available. He made my needs important to him. I needed a dumpster fast when my brother died and we came into town for a short period to help with clearing out his property. Paul was the only one who committed to delivering a dumpster the next day so we could get to work asap. Other providers would not commit to getting us anything for four or five days. Paul was very professional and accommodating. I would DEFINITELY use this service again, and highly recommend his company to anyone who needs junk/debris removal services, or a dumpster so they can remove.
Date: 03/02/2018 Google
Spoke with Paul last week to have my old flooring, baseboards and blinds removed. They arrived at 10am and done by 11:30am. Had a crew of 2 and worked quickly. They did however only have one trash bucket for removal and two would have been more efficient. All in all they were professional and got the job done!
Date: 04/21/2018 Google
Thank you all so much for your fast service and affordable prices! I called around town trying to find a company who can take care of the removal right away but they were either unavailable or charged ridiculous amount for a few items. I spoked to Paul who was very informative, kept in contact with me about the location and ETA, and the service went very smoothly! I recommend this company very much!! Thank you Paul and staff members!! -a very happy customer 🙂
Date: 02/25/2018 Google
Paul did a great job for us clearing out the extra stuff from the apt when we were moving. He always got back to us with answers quickly, came promptly
Date: 01/28/2018 Yelp
Need more than junk removal? We offer hauling, trash pick up, clean out services and more. Simply fill out our form for your free estimate at the top of the page or call us today!
It's unfortunate when a home or business goes through a foreclose. If this is your current situation, we can help you with the clean out process.
We provide the best furniture removal service around. It doesn't matter how bulky or heavy the furniture, we'll come pick up and haul it for you.
Whole House Clean Out Services
Why Evergreen Junk Removal Services?
Although this is a common practice, you still need to ask if the company has a good recycle policy.
Why Hire Junk Pick-up Service
Apart from the obvious benefits of time efficiency and effortless cleanup process, hiring a junk pick-up service is good idea for various other reasons for examples:
- Complete debris cleanup solution: put in mind that junk pick-up company often does more than just hauling waste materials from your front yard. There are other services which may include whole-house and debris cleanup. Describe what you need in details during the phone call, and the professionals will come prepared to deliver the services in questions such as construction debris removal from your last home improvement project, basement cleanout, tree branches removal, etc. In other words, a junk removal company is like one-stop shop for all your cleaning needs.
- Almost zero health and safety risks: if you haven’t done any large-scale house cleanup for a year or so, you probably can’t remember if there are any toxic substances and other hazardous waste in the attic or garage. House cleaning can be a dangerous chore, especially if you come across the aforementioned health hazards. Not to mention sharp metal objects or rusted furniture pieces that you have lying around somewhere in the basement. Rather than risking your own safety, let the professionals do the cleanup for you. They know how to handle all sorts of waste materials and wear protective gears if needs be to minimize health and safety risks.
In addition, a junk pick-up company can help you find the right charitable organization in case you want to donate unused items. Don’t throw away items just because you don’t use them; find opportunity to give back to the community and donate them instead.
Junk Removal Seattle WA
Top National Cities We Service
Need Junk Removal in any of the following cities or their surrounding area? Visit the city page and give us a call for a quote.