Trash Removal Services | Evergreen Junk Removal Service
Looking for a trash removal services near you? Contact us today at Evergreen Junk Removal. We will help you with everything from Demolition to Removal of your junk, trash or rubbish. We will take care of almost anything, so do not hesitate to contact us today, and have that pile gone today or tomorrow!
Call us: 754-218-5014
**All forms of credit cards and debit cards accepted. Other payment options are also available**
Monday 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Thursday 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 4:30 pm
Sunday 10:00 am - 3:30 pm
Trash Removal Services Provider
Who need trash removed from their home and why?
Almost everyone needs trash removed from their homes, either regularly or occasionally. This is because everyone has items and materials no longer in use which will become trash. These items include wraps, paper, plastics, nylons, cans, clothes, foams and so on. A more specific group of people who need trash removed from their homes include:
- Movers: When moving out or into a new house, the house needs to be cleaned up. This is because after packing out of a house there are a lot of garbage left behind either from items no longer in use or broken items. It is almost impossible to take out this volume of trash yourself, even with the help of friends and it is totally impossible to live with them. So as a mover, you need help getting your trash removed.
- Home owners and tenants: Home owners/tenants is a category almost everyone belongs to. As long as you live in a building, you will have trash with needs to be disposed. Especially when the number of residents in the home are much. Trash builds up with a little chocolate wrap being thrown in the trashcan a pizza carton, a soup can, a ruined mitten and so on. Eventually the trashcan becomes full and you need to have it removed.
Call us today! Or Fill out the form below for your inquiry.
Trash can be found in every part of a community. This is because trash is unusable or unwanted materials such as cans, paper, wraps and plastic.
While going about daily activities, you might not have all the time needed to remove trash so you will need services from a trash removal company. In this article, you will get helpful information on all that encompass trash removals such as trash removal companies, benefits of removing trash and cleanest countries in the US.
Why is it important to hire a professional trash removal service company?
Keeping your environments trash-free is essential hence it is important you hire not just any trash removal service company, but a professional one. Why is this important?
- Proper Equipment: Professional trash removal service companies have all the equipment needed to take out your trash. Trash companies should have employees, vehicles and supplies to effectively remove trash. When you hire a professional company, you can be certain that the necessary equipment will be available hence you won’t be paying for substandard work to be done.
- Convenience: Hiring a professional trash removal company is very convenient. With all the daily activities you carry out, trash removal could be stressful. Hiring these companies will ensure your house is free of trash at all times. With a professional trash removal company, you can allocate the time you use to removing trash to other activities.
- Safety: It is important you hire a professional trash removal company for safety purposes also. Some type and quantity of trash can be hazardous to both you and your environment. This is because trash with sharp objects might slip out of the garbage bag and hurt you or someone close by. Heavy trash can also hurt your back. Trash removal companies have the necessary equipment and employees to remove all types of trash.
- Efficient services: Professional trash removal service companies offer efficient services. With a trash removal service company, you can fix a time of the week or month when you’d require their services and at that time, you can be certain they will show up to take out your trash. Trash removal service companies also have the right amount of employees and equipment for properly taking out your trash hence there is no littering or trash left behind.
How much trash is created daily, weekly, monthly in the United States?
The United States consists of 50 states and every of the state has a population of over a hundred thousand people. The average person throws an average of 4.4 pounds of trash daily which amounts to millions of trash in a day. Every year, the United States produces approximately 230 million tons of trash. In 2007, the United States produced an alarming 250 million ton of trash. On the top 10 list of countries which produces the most trash, America is number 1 for producing 30% of the world’s waste. Americans discard about 27 million tons of food, 85 million tons of furniture and 6 million tons of clothes and footwear in a year.
Trash Removal Services
Top Cleanest Cities in the United States and Laws/Fines Regarding Littering.
Despite how much dirt is produced in a year, there are still some cities which remain clean and keep littering to the barest minimum with laws and fines. The top cleanest cities in the United States include:
- Jacksonville, Florida: Jacksonville snatched up the title of cleanest city in America from Austin. The city has a very low percentage of profiled litters than any other city in America. In Florida, there are comprehensive recycling plans and mandates for all counties and cities and Jacksonville implements these mandates the most. Florida has a 50 percent waste recycling rate with a goal to hit 75% by 2020 hence reducing the amount of litters which can be found in the streets. If caught littering in Jacksonville, a fine of $200 dollars is collected the first time and a requirement to clear up litter in the area for 6 months.
- Columbus, Ohio: Columbus is the biggest, yet cleanest city in the entire Midwest and Frostbelt. The city has litter crew responsible for cleaning the roadsides. The litter crew has a duty to sweep streets, cut grass, clean up graffiti and clean city bridge underpasses. In 2014, over 7000 volunteers worked with the litter crew to clean up the tons of litter in Columbus. If caught littering in Columbus Ohio a fine of $500 is required or 60 days jail term. The city’s litter crew and KCB has a responsibility of providing brooms, rakes, garbage bags, gloves and other necessary clean up equipment for the city.
- Charlotte, North Carolina: Charlotte is a major city in North Carolina which was named the fastest growing city with a population of 880,000 people. This city has approximately 20 percent recycling rate. Charlotte has a municipal waste system which consist of trash pickups and waste systems. The city has a litter slogan which states “Litter-Free NC: NC’s Mean About Clean.” If a police catches someone in the act of littering in charlotte, a fine of $1000 to $2000 dollars will be collected based on the number of times the person is caught littering.
- Seattle, Washington: Seattle is the most populated settlement in the Northwestern USA. It has an impressive 60 percent recycling rate which is one of the highest recycling rates in the country and a goal to get to 70% by 2025. This city has twice been the winner of the Scorecard due to recycling, container deposit refunds and it ‘Litter and It Will Hurt” slogan.
- Miami: Miami is one of Florida’s major areas in finance, culture, media, commerce, arts and entertainment. Miami is listed to be one of the cleanest cities in America by Forbes. The city of Miami has fines especially when the litter violations are broken in a park or beach within the city or on a marina, pier or dock. The fines include a 12 month period fine of $1500 at first offense, for second offense, a $2,500 fine is required with a 12 month period and for a third offense, a $3,500 fine is required for a 12 month period.
How does a professional company approach trash removal?
Professional companies have training in trash removals hence they have an approach to follow when taking out the trash. This approach is grouped into three and they include:
- Finding out trash content: The trash removers first set out to find out what type of trash it is. Trash could be heavy, sharp, wet, dry, slimy or smelly. This is important to decide on the best way to remove the trash. If it’s the light, regular kind of trash filled with cartons and paper, the normal trash removal process is taken. Otherwise, a different method is taken.
- Packing up garbage: Trash is packed up into garbage bags to be transported into the garbage truck. If the trash is at the backyard, the trash removers use shovels to dig up the dirt into the garbage basket or straight into the back of the garbage truck. Whatever kind of dirt it is, trash removers ensure they find the most effective way to pack up the garbage.
- Cleaning up: After packing up trash, there are often litters left on the ground. A professional trash removal company will sweep up this remnant dirt, with brooms and a dustpan or rakes. This litter is disposed also, leaving the place clean.
Additional Services Provided Other Than Trash Removal
Excellent and timely service. Paul was very kind and available. He made my needs important to him. I needed a dumpster fast when my brother died and we came into town for a short period to help with clearing out his property. Paul was the only one who committed to delivering a dumpster the next day so we could get to work asap. Other providers would not commit to getting us anything for four or five days. Paul was very professional and accommodating. I would DEFINITELY use this service again, and highly recommend his company to anyone who needs junk/debris removal services, or a dumpster so they can remove.
Spoke with Paul last week to have my old flooring, baseboards and blinds removed. They arrived at 10am and done by 11:30am. Had a crew of 2 and worked quickly. They did however only have one trash bucket for removal and two would have been more efficient. All in all they were professional and got the job done!
Date: 04/21/2018 Google
Thank you all so much for your fast service and affordable prices! I called around town trying to find a company who can take care of the removal right away but they were either unavailable or charged ridiculous amount for a few items. I spoked to Paul who was very informative, kept in contact with me about the location and ETA, and the service went very smoothly! I recommend this company very much!! Thank you Paul and staff members!! -a very happy customer 🙂
Date: 02/25/2018 Google
Paul did a great job for us clearing out the extra stuff from the apt when we were moving. He always got back to us with answers quickly, came promptly
What type of tools are used in removing trash jobs?
In trash removal, there are some tools which are essential for use. These tools include:
- A shovel: For digging and packing up trash.
- Industrial broom and dustpan: For sweeping and packing up remnant dirt.
- Trash buckets: These are necessary for emptying trash.
- Garbage bags: For packing up trash.
- Work gloves: To keep hands clean and safe.
- Rakes: For clearing trash off lawns.
The benefits of removing a trash from a backyard
When removing trash from within the house, it is also important to remove trash from the backyard. The benefits of removing trash from a backyard include:
- Space: Accumulated dirt in a backyard occupies space. Backyards can be used for a lot of activities like playing, gardening, hosting barbecues and so on. If you have little ones at home, a spacious backyard will be great for their playtime. With trash in the backyard, the backyard cannot be fully optimized. When you remove trash from your backyard, you have enough space for whatever activity you want to carry out.
- Hygiene: Accumulated trash attracts dirt, germs and bacteria. When it rains or the sun gets too hot, the percentage of bacteria generated by the trash increases. This could bring infections to your home and plague you or your housemates with illnesses. There’s already so much dirt out in the world, your home should be a place where you can enjoy some cleanliness. By regularly removing trash from your backyard, you can enjoy this hygiene.
- No odors: Refusing to remove trash from your backyard could cause your environment to generate bad odor. This is worse when rain falls on the trash heap. Odors are not just uncomfortable, they are also embarrassing. When visitors come over to your house, the last thing you want is to see them scrunching up their noses. Removing trash from your backyard helps you ensure there are no such odors.
- Recycling: Recycling is great for the ecosystem in so many ways. When you remove trash from your backyard you’ll find some plastic, paper, metal and even glass items in there which are great for recycling. By removing trash from your backyard, you also get a chance to recycle. This helps improve the ecosystem which will make you feel good afterwards.
Where can you find a trash removal company for hire?
Trash removal companies are becoming more popular in America by the day. Especially since statistics revealed how much dirt America produces in a year. Finding a trash removal company for hire is quite easy. Most trash removal companies have websites on the internet where you can easily find them. On the internet you can search for trash removal companies in your area and get different options to choose from. You can also find trash removal companies in your local areas. A question to the seller at your local grocery store will lead you directly to a trash removal company to hire.
It is absolutely important that you remove trash in your home for good hygiene and space. Trash removal companies help make this process of removing trash easier with the right equipment and trained employees. Don’t waste another second living with trash in your house. Call a trash removal company today and have your home neat and tidy!